ADF_FACES-60097 Error is Displayed in ALC (Actual Landed Cost) Review Screen when the Language is Set to Polish
(Doc ID 2405877.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RMS 16.0.1, ADF error is displayed in ALC Review screen upon clicking the LOV(List of Values) for the Order Number when the language is set to Polish.
Error: ADF_FACES-60097:For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with: ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #11
Also the following error can be noted in the RMS Application log file.
<Oct 12, 2017, 12:39:36,70 PM PDT> <Error> <oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.rich.RegistrationFilter> <BEA-000000> <ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #2
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal pattern character 'r'
Steps to reproduce:
1) Login to RMS application.
2) Set user language to Polish (Polski).
3) Navigate to "Zadania" -> "Zarządzanie importem"-> "Sprawdzanie RKD".
4) Click on the "Numer Zamówienia"(Order Number) List of Values in the ALC Review Screen.
5) ADF error is displayed and cannot select any order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document