Users with RMS_COST_ZONE_INQUIRY_DUTY Are Able To Add Cost Zone Group in Cost Zone Screen
(Doc ID 2406014.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users with RMS_COST_ZONE_INQUIRY_DUTY(Privilege for viewing Cost Zone Groups and Cost Zones) are able to add new Cost Zone Groups from the Cost Zone Screen.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Consider a role which is given every base duty that exists in RMS. Now remove RMS_COST_ZONE_MGMT_DUTY [Privilege for creating and maintaining Cost Zone Groups and Cost Zones] but keep RMS_COST_ZONE_INQUIRY_DUTY.
2. Assign a user to this role.
3. Log in to RMS as this user.
4. Navigate to Tasks > Foundation Data > Locations > Cost Zones and the Cost Zones page will open.
5. Click the available green Add(+) sign under Cost Zone Groups and Add Cost Zone Group window will open.
6. Fill out the necessary fields and click OK. This new Cost Zone Group appears under the Cost Zone Group section.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!