Access to Translations Screen in RMS Without RMS_CENTRALIZED_DATA_TRANSLATION_MGMT _DUTY and RMS_CENTRALIZED_DATA_TRANSLATION_INQUIRY_DUTY
(Doc ID 2406043.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Translations Screen can be accessed even after users do not have access to RMS_CENTRALIZED_DATA_TRANSLATION_MGMT _DUTY [Provides edit access to the centralized data Translations screen] and RMS_CENTRALIZED_DATA_TRANSLATION_INQUIRY_DUTY [Provides view access to the centralized data Translations screen].
Steps to reproduce:
1. Consider a role which is given every base duty that exists in RMS. Now take away only the RMS_CENTRALIZED_DATA_TRANSLATION_MGMT _DUTY and RMS_CENTRALIZED_DATA_TRANSLATION_INQUIRY_DUTY.
2. Assign a user to this role.
3. Log in to RMS as this user.
4. Navigate to Tasks > Application Administration > Translations.
5. The path to this screen is still available, even after disassociating the referenced duties from a role.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document