Access to "Create Pack Template" Screen is not in Accordance With RMS_ITEM_INQUIRY_DUTY
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users cannot access "Create Pack Template" Screen even after having RMS_ITEM_INQUIRY_DUTY [Privilege for Searching and Viewing Items].
Steps to reproduce:
1. Consider a role which only has two duties: RMS_DIFF_MGMT_DUTY [Privilege for creating and maintaining Diffs including Diff Groups, Diff Ranges, and Pack Templates] and RMS_ITEM_INQUIRY_DUTY.
2. Assign a user to this role
3. Log in to RMS v16 as this user
4. Attempt to navigate to Tasks > Items > Create Pack Template
5. This path will not be available. Based on the duty description, this duty should afford access to this screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms