PO Upload To RMS Process Throws ORA-06502: Numeric Or Value Error
(Doc ID 2406251.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following error is noted when uploading PO using Induction template.
ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: number precision too large returned by program unit CORESVC_PO.OHE_WORKSHEET
Steps To Reproduce:
- Make sure SVC_ORDER_PARAMETER_CONFIG table configured as max_chunk_size=15, max_order_no_qty=15, max_threads=1.
- Have at least 12-15 Approved PO in RMS. Download them using the Download PO functionality.
- Change the status to "Worksheet" on ORDHEAD tab in the ods file.
- Upload data to RMS tables directly using PO Upload To RMS screen.
- Note the error on Data Loading status screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document