Layered Markdown Resets Create Duplicate Records in RPM_CLEARANCE_RESET
(Doc ID 2406273.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RPM 14.0.3, When a clearance reset is performed for multiple clearances against the same Parent Item/Diff/Store combination duplicate records are inserted in RPM_CLEARANCE_RESET.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create an item with 2 colors C1 and C2 with regular price of $100.
- Range it to store L1.
- Now create the markdown M1 on color C1 at color - location level ( C1-L1) for $80.
- Move VDATE to VDATE+2.
- Now create the layered level markdown M2 on color C1 at color - location level ( C1-L1) for $50.
- Move VDATE to VDATE+6 and make M2 effective.
- Now reset both markdowns M1 and M2.
- Notice that duplicate SKU-location records created in RPM_CLEARANCE_RESET.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document