"Invalid Warehouse" Error When Approving Transfer Generated by Mass Return Transfer
(Doc ID 2406717.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RMS 16.0.1, Invalid Warehouse error occurs when approving a transfer generated by MRT (Mass Return Transfers) which has no RTV (Return To Vendor).
Error: Invalid Warehouse.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a MRT without RTV.
- Submit and approve the MRT.
- Generate the transfers (batch MRT).
- Open the transfer.
- Update to input then to approve.
- The error "Invalid warehouse" occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!