Putaway Is Not Checking Correctly The Container Quantity Stored In A Location
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing the putaway for a flexible pallet receiving and labeled_reserve = 'N', the putaway screen suggests to the same location even if the location capacity is beyond it's limits.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Setup the SCP variable labeled_reserve = N.
2. Setup the max capacity of locations to 30 containers.
3. Create a PO with 50 units.
4. Create an appointment for this PO choosing the appointment type = FPR with details.
5. Perform a Flexible Pallet Receiving in the Hand held device, creating 5 pallets of 10 containers.
6. Close the receiving.
7. Go to the putaway screen and perform the putaway of 4 containers. After the 3rd putaway, the location is supposed to be full, but in the 4th putaway the system continues to suggest the same location..
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms