Defect: BP Picker's Linked Screen Is Forcibly Closed
(Doc ID 2407319.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer have two BP, with almost same design, and all contains the same BP Picker.
Customer found, sometime, by clicking the BP Picker link , When transitioning to the link destination there is a phenomenon that the screen of the link destination is forcibly closed under certain conditions, and the expected record window did not show.
BP Picker link should be working to link the records.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Unifier
2. Import the Configuration Package
3. Create a record for BP - BP Picker Test1 with all default settings, especial keep the bp picker as empty, this will create record - uxtes01-0000
4. Create a record for BP - BP Picker Test2 with all default settings, choosing the previously created record - uxtes01-0000 as Vendor value, this will create record - uxtes02-0000
5. Create a record for BP - BP Picker Test1 with all default settings, choosing the previously created record - uxtes02-0000 as Vendor value, this will create record - uxtes01-0001
6. Now all the records created will be all in Closed status
7. Open record - uxtes01-0001, then click on the link - uxtes02-0000, this correctly opened
8. The click on the link - uxtes01-0000, the record window was noticed being closed, and no record window for uxtes01-0000.
9. Issue received.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot link the correct record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document