"Attempted Go_Item(METHOD:BUILD_METHOD) Non Enabled" Error in ERROR_LOG Table for DMS Error on Build Container Screen
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Attempted go_item(METHOD:BUILD_METHOD) Non Enabled" seen in ERROR_LOG table for Database Management System (DMS) error on Build Container screen in Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS).
1) Navigate to RF Screen Build Container Screen.
2) Enter Generic Container , Enter the Container to be build and Press F4-Done.
3) Confirm OK to the "Successful Message".DMS error is encountered.
4) Check ERROR_LOG table and the error message is : Attempted go_item to non enabled item METHOD:BUILD_METHOD.
1) Create Repair Stock Order.
2) Move desired containers to a staging location, such as, location id = "RTV"
3) Navigate to Repair Order Container Assignments screen
4) Select first line from the repair stock order.DMS error is displayed
ERROR_LOG table entry : Attempted go_item to non enabled item REPAIR_CNTR:SELECT. ORA-0000: • normal, successful completion.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms