RMS Does Not Use The Primary Supplier Item Loc Information When Creating A Manual Transfer
(Doc ID 2407529.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a manual transfer, system does not use the information of the primary supplier defined at the item-loc level, it uses the one defined at the supplier item level only.
For example, packsize at the item-loc level should be used, which is not the case.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an item with 2 suppliers.
2. For primary supplier (SUP#1) - keep ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY case size as 5.
3. For non-primary supplier (SUP#2) - keep ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY case size as 20.
4. Range the item to a warehouse and store with non-primary supplier (SUP#2) as primary supplier site
5. Create InvAdj to create inventory at warehouse - 100 cases.
6. Create a Warehouse-Store transfer with 1 Case (tsf_qty).
7. Notice that Transfer is created with supp_case_size of primary supplier (SUP#1) but not the one associated with item-loc (SUP#2).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document