CreditNoteAutomatch Batch Does Not Match CN For RTV When One CN is Created with Discrepancy and the Other CN is Created Without Discrepancy
(Doc ID 2407532.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CreditNoteAutomatch batch Does Not Match CN For Return To Vendor(RTV) when one CN is created with discrepancy and the other CN is created without discrepancy.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create RTV 1111.
2. Create CreditNote Request (CNR) for RTV 1111.
3. Create CreditNote(CN) for CNR without discrepancy.
4. Create RTV 2222 for same vendor and location as 1111.
5. Create CNR for rtv 2222.
6. Create CN for CNR with discrepancy.
7. Run creditnoteautomatch batch.
8. Note that both set of CN and CNR is not matched.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document