ASNIcCre Failing In SIM With "This Item Already Exists As A Line Item"
(Doc ID 2407536.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Store Inventory management (SIM) 16.0.1 version, ASNIcCre Failing in SIM with "This Item already exists as a Line Item"
When a Transfer is being shipped out from Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (WMS), the newly created ASNInCre message flows from Retail Merchandising System (RMS) to SIM, and it is failing with an error "This Item already exists as a Line Item".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create more than 1 Allocation to be shipped out from WH to a store.
2. Keep the same item in multiple allocations.
3. In WMS, Create Shipment with multiple Cartons, having the same items from multiple Allocation
4. Ship the shipment in WMS.
5. Check for the ASN message coming from WMS to RMS and updating the Shipment and SHIPSKU table.
6. Once message processed in RMS, the ASN message will be sent from RMS to SIM (ASNOUTCRE from RMS and ASNINCRE at SIM)
7. Check if the message is getting processing in SIM, MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document