Missing Namespace In ITRON XML File
(Doc ID 2407571.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway Adapter for Itron OpenWay - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Smart Grid Gateway (SGG) Adapter for Itron OpenWay (OW) v22.214.171.124.0, When an error occurs while processing an Itron OW payload, the files are written to the Itron Rejection folder. While trying to reprocess these file the following error occurs. “Undeclared namespace prefix "i" (for attribute "type")”. This is due to a missing namespace in the Itron OW XML error file.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Drop a file to the Itron OW Input Folder that contains an error and has namespaces on the “ReadDataCollection” element. See appendix 1 for example.
2. Go to the Itron OW Rejection folder.
3. Two files are written to error directory and a payload error notification should be written to the Java Messaging Services (JMS) notification Queue describing the error.
4. Fix error in the Itron OW xml file and drop file to Input Folder.
5. File is still sent to Rejection folder and the payload error notification message will indicate that a Namespace is undeclared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document