NPD Team Member Formulation Requirements (TMFR) Members Disappear From Project After Workflow
(Doc ID 2408089.1)
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Process - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 6.1.0 to 6.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Pull from last stage button to pull the project team members from previous stage to next stage Save & Close the change; Then workflow from previous stage to the next stage. Select the project from the Most Recently Used list from the pulldown menu from the top, the Team Member formulation Requirements (TMFR) users pulled from previous stage no longer exist on the Stage project Team tab. From the search page and retrieve the same project, the TMFR is still the same as originally set up not from the pull from previous stage. The expected behavior is that changes to TMFR should be kept after the Save & Close action even when the project is retrieved from the MRU list.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a project, review stage 3 and stage 4 TMFR members.
- Edit project, modify the members for S3 TMFR.
- For S4 Project Team, click Pull from Last Stage and make sure S3 TMFR are copied to S4 TMFR.
- Click Save & Close.
- Create an activity for S3, workflow to complete.
- Workflow from S3 to S4.
- Pulldown from the MRU list the same NPD project.
- S4 Project Team does not have those members from S3. It only has members that are originally there.
- On NPD project search page, search the same project.
- The TMFR is the same as in step 1, not the same as pulled from last stage.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!