Hierarchy Filter Does Not Sync While Some Changes Are Done to the Hierarchy Through UI
(Doc ID 2408379.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 8.0.5 to 8.0.5 [Release 8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI)
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT)
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM)
User Interface (UI)
In OFSAAI 188.8.131.52 version, in some cases if child dimension members are selected and moved to a different node in hierarchy, update of the hierarchy filter is not correctly saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Build a very simple hierarchy with at least two nodes as siblings and a few leaves under each node. Save it and move on to the next step.
2. Build a very simple hierarchy filter using the hierarchy just built. Select one of the two sibling nodes, but select the children of the other node. Save and move on to the next step.
3. Maintenance the Simple Hierarchy. Move the children from the 2nd sibling node under the 1st node. Add a new child to the 2nd sibling node. Save and move on to the next step.
4. Maintenance the Simple Hierarchy Filter. Uncheck the 1st sibling node, which in turn will uncheck all the children, then check the only child of the 2nd sibling node. Save and move on to next step.
5. Maintenance the Simple Hierarchy Filter. The hierarchy filter still contains some of the checked children of the 1st sibling node.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!