Cannot Create Second Clearance For The Same Item If Reset Was Done From Clearance Reset Screen
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users cannot create a second clearance for same item if a reset was done from Clearance Reset screen.
Clearance remains in worksheet status with conflict error as below:
"The effective date on future clearances must be before prior clearance reset date"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create the Clearance at Style/Zone level(Percentage Off) with effective date as VDATE+1 and provide Reset & Out of stock date as one month from VDATE;
2. Run priceEventExecution Batch. Status will be changed to executed;
3. Increment the VDATE by two days;
4. Reset any one SKU at one location from create reset screen with date as VDATE;
5. Verify the status & reset data in RPM_CLEARANCE_RESET(Status will be executed and effective date will be VDATE);
6. Create the clearance on the same day or (Vdate+1) for same item/location;
7. Clearance remain in worksheet status and conflict error shows "The effective date on future clearances must be before prior clearance reset date".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms