Cannot Create Second Clearance For The Same Item If Reset Was Done From Clearance Reset Screen
(Doc ID 2408490.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users cannot create a second clearance for same item if a reset was done from Clearance Reset screen.
Clearance remains in worksheet status with conflict error as below:
"The effective date on future clearances must be before prior clearance reset date"
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create the Clearance at Style/Zone level(Percentage Off) with effective date as VDATE+1 and provide Reset & Out of stock date as one month from VDATE;
2. Run priceEventExecution Batch. Status will be changed to executed;
3. Increment the VDATE by two days;
4. Reset any one SKU at one location from create reset screen with date as VDATE;
5. Verify the status & reset data in RPM_CLEARANCE_RESET(Status will be executed and effective date will be VDATE);
6. Create the clearance on the same day or (Vdate+1) for same item/location;
7. Clearance remain in worksheet status and conflict error shows "The effective date on future clearances must be before prior clearance reset date".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document