Users Cannot Login to Web Callbacks If Their Accounts Were First Marked as External
(Doc ID 2408546.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Web Callbacks not working
A set of user accounts were created via the Configuration Assistant and they were mistakenly marked as external users. Shortly there-after, the "External User" flag was cleared for each account (via the Configuration Assistant), however the operators were still unable to log in to Web Callbacks.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new user (via Configuration Assistant) and mark it External. Give it Web Callback access.
2. Restart JMService
3. Attempt to login to Web Callbacks
4. Get the Invalid Username or password error
5. In Configuration Assistant, uncheck the External User box
6. Attempt to login to Web Callbacks
7. Get the Invalid Username or password error
8. Restart JMService
9. Attempt to login to Web Callbacks
10. Login is successful
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document