Missing Register Read After The Converted Measurements, System Error Occurs As Last IMD Is Not Found
(Doc ID 2408633.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When upgrading from MDM version 1.6.x to version 126.96.36.199, estimation routine for register measuring component refers the previous IMD to calculate the estimate for missing read. Based on Oracle suggested approach, conversion only brings measurements from MDM 1.6 to MDM 2.2 i.e. no IMD history, so estimation fails if there is a missing register read right after the converted measurements.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create Device, Device Configuration and scalar measuring component.
- The MC should have scalar estimation VEE rule associated.
- Create a Service Point and install the above meter.
- Create measurements for the above created MC.
- Update ORIG_INIT_MSRMT_ID field in D1_MSMRT table for all the measurements created to ‘ ‘ and delete the IMDs from D1_INIT_MSRMT_DATA table so that there is no history of IMD.
- Create a new IMD.
- System error will be displayed when the IMD is processed. "The server has encountered a problem. Your Request cannot be processed. Please try again."
This occurs after migrating data from version 1.6 to 2.2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document