Device Malfunction Data Is Not Deleted When Product Type Is Changed From Device To Others
(Doc ID 2409133.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Device products that are changed to non-device products do not have their corresponding "Malfunction Information" section rows deleted (CASE_PROD_MALFUNCTION).
Steps to Repeat:
1. Log into Oracle Argus Safety
2. Create a device case
3. Navigate to Products tab
4. Scroll down case form, enter a row in the "Malfunction Information" section and save the case
5. Connect to the database as the Argus Schema owner and execute:
--- Observe row created in Step 4
6. In product tab of the device product click on Select button and select a Drug product. Save changes.
7. Confirm that product tab is now Drug and that the "Malfunction Information" section is gone.
8. Execute Step 5
--- Observe row created in Step 4; DELETED is NULL which is unexpected. This row should have been soft-deleted when the product was changed to a non-device.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document