Item by UDA Screen not Using Data Level Security Access
(Doc ID 2409154.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item by UDA screen is not looking at or using the configured data level security.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create two items, item1 for Department1 and item2 for Department2.
2. Logout and connect the screens with a user that can only access Department 1.
3. Go to the Item screen search (confirm that the filtering works, ie only Department 1 is available to search items).
4. Go to the Item by UDA screen and choose an UDA that exists in item1 and item2.
5. The result is that item from both department are shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document