AIP: Batch Performance Issues Resolved in 15.0.3.x
(Doc ID 2409624.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Advanced Inventory Planning - Version 15.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance issues have been reported in the following AIP-RPAS aip_batch.sh steps:
- load_onl_data. For example, there are serial clearScriptArray.ksh and xmace command calls in load_measure.sh that should be parallelized to improve performance. Also, large dm0_src_i and dm0_sodpszexc files from AIP-Online are not sorted, which increases time to load into RPAS.
Performance issues have been reported in the following AIP-Online batch steps:
- The generate_sched.sh and sched_primary_source_out.sh should use a separate system parameter to override the threads. Currently they both use: SCHEDULE_THREADS. If generate_sched.sh used its own parameter (such as "GEN_SCHED_THREADS"), then the two scripts could be tuned separately.
- While loading Store Pack Size (ext_store_pack_size.dat) during "cron_import.sh dm_external"
- While loading data in "store_sku_release_schedule_exc" table via GA procedure "external_load.load_profile"
- While updating updating unit_volume and unit_cost in scalable_assignment table based on the commodity and supplier during "cron_import.sh sku-attributes"
- During "cron_import.sh sku-attributes" when executing "supplier_minimum_scaling.update_sa_attributes"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!