Basic Authorization with User_ID/Password for Custom Web Service Is Not Working
(Doc ID 2409735.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Follow the below link for the configurations:
Configuring Security for Web Services Manager in Tomcat Server
2. Restart the Tomcat server and reload the wsdl.
3. But while testing a request from SoapUI, it does not prompt for any authentication while processing the request.
4. Below are the configurations added in the BrmWebServices/WEB-INF/web.xml:
7. Same issue occurs with out of box web services as well. Tomcat version used is 7.0.76
How to get the basic authentication work in this scenario?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document