Basic Authorization With User_ID/Password For Custom Web Service Is Not Working
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Webservices Manager;
1. Followed the below link for the configurations:
Configuring Security for Web Services Manager in Tomcat Server
2. Restarted the Tomcat server and reloaded the wsdl.
3. But while testing a request from SoapUI it does not prompt for any authentication while processing the request.
4. Below are the configurations added in the BrmWebServices/WEB-INF/web.xml:
7. Same issue occurs with out of box web services as well. Tomcat version used is 7.0.76
How to get the basic authentication work in this scenario ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms