Primavera Risk Analysis 8.7.x has Reached Sustaining Support
(Doc ID 2409766.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Risk Analysis - Version 8.7.0011 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Primavera Risk Analysis has reached Sustaining Support
As of March 2018, Primavera Risk Analysis has reached Sustaining Support
Under Sustaining Support as a customer you are entitled to open service requests and have access to any knowledge articles, documentation, and approved fixes, but Oracle will no longer provide new fixes or update 3rd party certifications. All Sustaining Support is done on a "reasonable efforts" basis with no guarantee of problem resolution.
With Sustaining Support, you receive technical support, including access to our online support tools, knowledgebases, and technical support experts. You benefit from:
- Major product and technology releases that were available during the Premier Support stage.
- Technical support
- Access to My Oracle Support
- Fixes, updates, and critical patch updates created during the Premier Support stage
- Upgrade scripts created during the Premier Support stage
Sustaining Support does not include
- New updates, fixes, security alerts, data fixes, and critical patch updates
- New tax, legal, and regulatory updates
- New upgrade scripts
- Certification with new third-party products/versions
- Certification with new Oracle products
For more specifics on Premier Support and Sustaining Support, please refer to Oracle’s “Technical Support Policies.”
For information on the latest version of Primavera Risk Analysis, see the Knowledge Document: What is the Latest Patch Set For Primavera Risk Analysis (PRA) 8.7? (Doc ID 2185398.1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Primavera Risk Analysis has reached Sustaining Support|
|With Sustaining Support, you receive technical support, including access to our online support tools, knowledgebases, and technical support experts. You benefit from:|
|Sustaining Support does not include|