RF Cycle Count Screen Not Populating Inner Pack Field When UPC Code Entered
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing cycle counts, where the UPC code is being entered rather than the Item ID, the inner pack field is not being populated.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have a location marked for cycle count, where the item also has a UPC code associated to it.
2. Navigate to RF Cycle Count Location.
3. Enter the location ID, confirming the location ID.
4. Enter the UPC code instead of the item ID. Press enter.
5. Cursor moves to the grab field, the inner pack field is not being populated.
6. F3-Exit, not performing the count.
7. Re-enter the screen and repeat the steps up to #4, this time enter the ITEM ID. Note the inner pack field is populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms