Negative Value Appears as Zero in Summary Spread Data
(Doc ID 2409994.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 15.2 to 17.12]
Primavera P6 Standard Project and Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.2 to 18.4 [Release 18.2 to 18.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Summary data displays negative numbers as zeros in Primavera P6 Professional and PPM API 15.2. When the same data is displayed in EPPM, the negative values are shown correctly.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project (NG New).
2. Add an activity.
3. Add a resource to the activity.
4. Set the resource's "Budgeted Cost" to a negative value.
5. In the API code, add the following lines:
Cost XFY = sp.getBaselinePlannedTotalCost();
Cost PC = sp.getPlannedTotalCost();
6. Summarize the project.
7. Run the API code.
- In EPPM, negative value are displayed correctly.
- In PPM/API, negative values are displayed as zeros.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!