Negative Value Appears as Zero in Summary Spread Data
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 15.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Summary data displays negative numbers as zeros in Primavera P6 Professional and PPM API 15.2. When the same data is displayed in EPPM, the negative values are shown correctly.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project (NG New).
2. Add an activity.
3. Add a resource to the activity.
4. Set the resource's "Budgeted Cost" to a negative value.
5. In the API code, add the following lines:
Cost XFY = sp.getBaselinePlannedTotalCost();
Cost PC = sp.getPlannedTotalCost();
6. Summarize the project.
7. Run the API code.
- In EPPM, negative value are displayed correctly.
- In PPM/API, negative values are displayed as zeros.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms