RPMtoORPOSPublisBatch Is Not Publishing Multi-Buy Promo Into RPM_ORPOS_CMPLX_PROMO_PUBLISH Table
(Doc ID 2410090.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 14.1.3 version, RPMtoORPOSPublisBatch is not publishing Multi-buy Promotions into RPM_ORPOS_CMPLX_PROMO_PUBLISH table.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to RPM;
2. Select Promotion > create promotion;
3. Enter promotion Name select start date (VDATE + 1) and end date in future;
4. Select add component;
5. Select component type as Multi-buy, enter a description and click next;
6. Buy List;
7. $75 (Qualification Amount);
8. Item selection - Piece Event Item List (Uploaded via Spreadsheet);
9. Apply Reward To -> Reward List;
10. Reward Type: quantity 1, And the Items Are uploaded via Spreadsheet;
11. Location Selection: Store 905;
12. Apply to Regular & Clearance;
13. Action > select Approve and click on Update;
14. Click done verify the promotion is approved;
15. Run the RPMtoORPOSPublisBatch;
16. Before run the Job rpm_price_event_payload status is '0', After ran the job it has changed to '1';
* Notice that there are no Entries in the table "rpm_orpos_cmplx_promo_publish".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document