Slow Performance In P6 Professional Through Working With Activities, Predecessors And Successors
(Doc ID 2410112.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 16.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 16.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When managing tasks, predecessors, successors, etc. in P6 Professional for CloudConnect the following performance issue are observed:
- Clicking 'new activity' takes several seconds before the new activity row appears.
- Trying to assign predecessors/successors turns rows of data white and are not viewable when clicking on them.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into P6 Professional for CloudConnect
- Attempt to add a new activity
- Attempt to add relationships between activities
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document