Empty Row Created on Item HTS screen blocks Other User Actions
(Doc ID 2410273.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue described in this document is known to Oracle, and a fix already scheduled for future release.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Empty row created on Item Harmonized Tariff Schedule(HTS) screen should not block the other user actions.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Go to Items -> Manage Items.
2. Search for an item.
3. Edit item.
4. Go to More Actions -> Import -> HTS.
5. Click '+'.
6. Add new HTS and save.
7. Click '+' again.
8. Click cancel and immediately OK and Add Another.
9. Empty row appears in Item HTS screen.
10.Click on Delete,Add and Save.
11. Note it blocks the other user actions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!