Repair Picking Process Only Saves Only Saves Task Log With Quantity 1
(Doc ID 2410482.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Repair Picking process only saves task log with quantity 1
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a repair order "13001" for unit_qty 10 for item "REPAIR".
2. Ensure containers having the above item is present in staging location like Return To Vendor(RTV).
3. Make sure that container is in staging location and container_qty = 1.
4. Go to Repair Order Container Assignments screen.
5. Query by distro nbr --> 13001.
6. Record is fetched in the upper block.
7. Click on Select Radio Button and click on Add button.
8. Perform Repair Picking in RF screen.
9. Check TASK_LOG_DETAILS table for basic_activity_code = 'REPAIR_PICKING' and task_element = 'CAPTURE_PICK' and distro_nbr "13001". Unit_qty is updated as 1 eventhough repair stock order was created for 10 unit_qty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!