For a Buyer Pack Item , Cost Change is not Getting Updated for Approved PO and Does not Update FUTURE_COST Table and Fails with Unique Constraint Error
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the execution of cost change batches,Cost change is not getting updated for approved PO and does not get updated in FUTURE_COST table and Fails with an error.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a parent item with 3 child items and tran_level =2.
2. Create a non-sellable buyer pack item with the above 3 child items.
3. Create a order with the pack item. Approve it.
4. Create a cost change for parent item. Ensure to check Recalc orders.
5. Run the sccext and sccext post batch
6. Unit cost is updated correctly in ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_LOC of both pack and other items.
7. Run the fcthreadexec, fcexec pre and fcexec
8. FUTURE_COST table is not updated for the pack.
9. Check COST_EVENT_RESULT table.Future cost batch failed with unique constraint error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms