Unmapped List Attribute Value Gets Wiped Out After Saved From MCAD
(Doc ID 2411144.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The value of the list attribute blanks out after being updated from MCAD Connector even though the attribute is not mapped
The value of the list attribute not to blank out after being updated from MCAD Connector
- Create a new part in Agile, and configure attribute values
- Create a model in Solidworks
- Configure User Defined Property
- Select Agile > Save Preview menu in MCAD Connector
- Click 'Continue' and integrate with Agile. Process completes successfully
- The model is integrated to Agile and Design is created
- Design is attached to the part, and the attribute values configured in User Defined Property are set, however the list attribute which is not mapped gets wiped out
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document