RPM Custom Conflict Check Rule fails with "Can't Find Resource For Bundle" Error
(Doc ID 2411406.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RPM 16.0.1, RPM Custom Conflict check rule
Error: Can't find resource for bundle.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create the custom conflict check rule for e.g not to allow Price Change creation on location level.
- Log in to the RPM server and find the rpm-api.jar.
- Shutdown RPM server.
- Un-sign it, extract the content, modify the messages_hr.properties and messages.properties file, set them back in the same .jar and sign the .jar.
- Start RPM server, start the application.
- Create a price change on the location level and approve it. The price change is brought back to worksheet state, but there is no error message displayed in the UI. The RPM.log contains the above error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document