Importing an .ERP Report File Always Results in the Scope Being Set to Global in P6 Professional Client
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Importing an .ERP report specification file results in a "Global" Report Scope even if the original scope was set to "Current Project"
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Open P6 Pro Client
- Open a Project (Project A)
- Navigate to Tools -> Reports
- Create a new Report
- Change the value of "Report Scope" to "Current Project"
- Right Click Report and export
- Close the Project (Project A) and open a new Project (Project B)
- Import the Report with the option of creating a new Report
- Value of "Report Scope" is set as "Global"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms