Transaction / Deploy Snapshot / Admin Access Related Issues While Accessing Hub With Simplified URL
(Doc ID 2412117.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2019
Oracle Policy Automation - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- 12.2.9 onward, Oracle Policy Automation - OPA 18B error "CSRF token failure"
- POST /****/opa-hub/json/statistics/chart_data/ HTTP/1.1" 403
- When access complete OPA url, it get redirected.
- Facing URL specific issues while accessing or carrying out Admin activities in OPA Hub i.e. URL issue while deploy a project snapshot or CSRF token failure or any URL dependent webservice Access
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Install Oracle Policy Automation OPA v18.104.22.168.0 on Weblogic according to Private_cloud_Install_Guide
- Implement URL Redirect mechanism at weblogic and webserver level i.e. reverse proxy , httpd.config changes , load balancing etc.
- After logging in to OPA-Hub and navigating to Permissions -> Actions -> Add User: Get error - "CSRF token failure. Please refresh the page and try again.
- Perform Admin activities using simplified url.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.