RTV_ORDER_NO is Not Populated for the Resolution Document
(Doc ID 2412167.1)
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RTV_ORDER_NO is not populated for the resolution document.
When CN-CNR for Return To Vendor (RTV) is having tax/cost/quantity discrepancy and resolved with the Charge back reason code, resolution document is generated and the CN is posted. But RTV_ORDER_NO is null.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create RTV and ship it.
2. Upload the RTV CNR to ReIM.
3. Create CN with tax/cost/quantity discrepancy.
4. Resolve with charge back reason code.
5. Run Roll-up and notice that resolution document is generated with null rtv_order_no.
6. Run posting and notice that CN is posted .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document