Credit Note Matching Information is Not Captured in IM_CN_SUMMARY_MATCH_HIS Table
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When credit note request is summary matched against a credit note from the screen, matched credit note is not captured in IM_CN_SUMMARY_MATCH_HIS table.
Only credit note request entry is created in IM_CN_SUMMARY_MATCH_HIS table.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create invoice with cost or quantity discrepancy.
2. Resolve with charge back reason code to generate credit note request.
3. Create credit note with exact match details.
4. Perform summary matching for credit note and credit note request.
5. Notice that IM_CN_SUMMARY_MATCH_HIS table has an entry for credit note request but no entry for credit note.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms