Search By Dates Does Not Work In Document Manager Standard View
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 17.7 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 17.1 to 18.1 [Release 17.1 to 18.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Any Version Prior to 18.x
When in standard view in Document Manager, the filter does not work on the Create Date column.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to the applicable 'Document Manager > Documents' work space
- Ensure you are in standard view (new user experience UI)
- Click on the filter button
- Type partial or full date value
- Observe that no records are shown
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot filter on date while in standard view.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms