Transfer Receiving with Misdirected Carton fails due to NULL Transfer ID
(Doc ID 2412936.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), find that, a mis-directed delivery cannot be completed using Handheld (HH), as the misdirected container does not have a transfer document id.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Find a container id from Store A
2. Sign into a Store B to receive a warehouse delivery transfer, adding the container ID from above, as a misdirected container
3. Sign into receiving store on the handheld
4. Navigate to shipping/receiving, transfer receiving
5. Scan/enter above container ID
6. Note: Find that no activity lock record is created
7. Select Misdirected
8. Enter obtained container ID
9. Note: activity lock on misdirected container from original delivery
10. Select 'No' for the print label message
11. Select Default Qty
12. Select Yes
13. Note: activity lock still exists on misdirected container from original delivery (container ID: 2149)
14. Select Save
15. Note: SIM throws a lock message "Lock was taken over by another user"
16. Press Enter
17. Select Transfer Receiving
18. Scan/enter receiving store container ID
19. Note: no activity lock
20. Select default qty
21. Select Yes to confirm default quantity
22. Select Confirm Receipt
23. SIM throws error "Transfer delivery not found"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document