After Save Preview, Duplicate SolidWorks Drawing (SLDDRW) and PDF File Gets Added to the Item
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.6 to 3.6 [Release 3.0]
Oracle Agile Engineering Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using MCAD 3.6 with Agile 9.3.6, after save preview, duplicate SLDDRW and PDF file gets added to the item. The expected behavior is that only one set of SLDDRW and PDF file should be added to the item.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create Item (Part) in Agile. It is not necessary to map attributes to reproduce the issue.
- In Solidworks, create model, and set "User Defined Property".
- Create drawings from model.
- Perform Save Preview, and integrate with Agile.
- Design object of Model and drawings be created.
- Design is added to item.
- Attachments are added, but duplicate drawings (SLDDRW) and PDF are added.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms