Table Font and Row Option 'Optimize Height By Row Content' Leaves Extra White Spacing Below The Text.
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Extra white space shows below a list of Predecessors after using "Optimize Row Height".
Optimize Row Height makes the row height end below the last data in the columns without extending beyond the data, giving extra white space.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 Professional Client.
- Create a new Project with Activities A1010 through to A1960.
- On Activity A1020 define the Predecessors as A1030 through to A1960.
- Setup the Layout with the following columns: Activity ID, Activity Name, Predecessors & Successors.
- Open "Table, Font and Row" to set 'Optimize Height by Row Content' (do not check the "Do not exceed.." box).
- The result leaves extra white space in the Predecessors column on A1020.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms