D.2.2.1a and D.2.2.1b Values are Populated Even Though the Case is a Parent Case
(Doc ID 2413643.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
D.2.2.1a and D.2.2.1b values are populated even though the case is a Parent case.
The current behavior in Argus is not following P.M.D.A requirement.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create a case form
2. Go to Patient tab
3. Uncheck Child Only Case check box
4. Make sure Age Group is NULL and Age value is also not available
5. Select Gender = Female
6. Set Pregnant = Yes
7. Enter Date of L.M.P (example: 01-NOV-2017)
8. Enter Due Date (example: 08-AUG-2018)
9. Enter Gestation Period (example: 26)
10. Enter Gestation Period Unit (example: Weeks)
11. Enter all P.M.D.A E2B R3 required fields.
12. Schedule and generate P.M.D.A E2B R3 report.
13. Values for D.2.2.1a and D.2.2.1b are populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!