Customer Order Lines Not Updating Correctly With Customer Pickup
(Doc ID 2413880.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a customer order with Delivery_Type as Customer Pickup is created in Store Inventory Management (SIM) with quantity_ordered > 1, SIM creates several lines of item in FUL_ORD_LINE_ITEM.When Xstore Point of Service (POS) Send POS_TRANSACTION messages to SIM for each line, SIM is only updating the first row in FUL_ORD_LINE_ITEM table and putting up full item quantity in FUL_ORD_LINE_ITEM.QUANTITY_PICKED and FUL_ORD_LINE_ITEM.QUANTITY_DELIVERED columns.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Customer Order in SIM with Delivery_type as "Customer Pickup".
2. The order is associate to item "A" (356 in our example) with 5 units. Notice that in FUL_ORD_LINE_ITEM table exists same quantiy of lines than Units Ordered. (5 lines)
3. In Xstore, proceed to pick up and sale the item/uins. Ensure that pos_Transaction messages flows to SIM.
4. In SIM, check POS_TRANSACTION table and notice that exists several lines with same Xstore transaction, each line for corresponding item/uin picked. (5 lines created)
5. Ensure the message had been processed from MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE table.
6. Check FUL_ORD_DLV and notice that a record is created in status 3 - Completed.
7. Check FUL_ORD_DLV_LINE_ITEM where there are 5 lines created but just one have quantity = 5, the others lines have quantity 0
8. Check FUL_ORD_DLV_LINE_ITEM_UIN where there are 5 lines created but all of them associated to same delivery line (FUL_ORD_DLV_LINE_ITEM_ID)
9. Check FUL_ORD_LINE_ITEM and notice that only the first line is updated with QUANTITY_PICKED and QUANTITY_DELIVERED = 5 and QUANTITY_RESERVED with a negative value. Also the other lines have quantity = 0.
10. The order status continue with status = 1 IN PROGRESS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document