PICK_DIRECTIVE.PICK_IN_PROGRESS Is Y For Other Containers With Same Store/Item
(Doc ID 2413912.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PICK_DIRECTIVE.PICK_IN_PROGRESS is Y for other container with same Store/Item when picking a container.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Complete the PTS Setup.
2. Create Reserve location for Item and create inventory.
3. Create Stock Order to (PTS) stores.
4. Distribute the Order ($ ./run_distribution.sh PR). Notice CP and U picks are created.
5. Print the labels.
6. Perform case picking to PTS location.
7. Perform PTS Unit picking for any container.
Notice, another container (with same Item/Store) has been updated as PICK_DIRECTIVE.PICK_IN_PROGRESS = Y.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document