PTS Unit Not Following Pick Directive As Different Location and Destination Are Displayed In Handheld Screen
(Doc ID 2413913.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PTS Unit Picking is not following Pick Directive assignments such that Location and destination shown are part of container that belong to different destination which is not part of to be picked container.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Complete the PTS Setup.
2. Create Reserve location for Item and create inventory.
3. Create Stock Order to (PTS) stores.
4. Distribute the Order ($ ./run_distribution.sh <facility_id>). Notice CP and U picks are created.
5. Print the labels.
6. Perform case picking to PTS location.
7. Perform PTS Unit picking.
Notice, Location ID and dest_id shown are part of CONTAINER that belong to different dest_id which is not part of this container.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!