Project-Specific Layouts Are Unexpectedly Being Displayed in Other Projects as Their Project-Specific Layouts
(Doc ID 2414080.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project-specific Layouts are unexpectedly being displayed in other Projects as their Project-specific Layouts .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open three projects (A, B, and C) and Save Project-specific layouts for each project.
- Close all Projects, and open Project 'A' its Project-specific layout.
- Next, from the Layout options bar choose Layout, Save As.
- From the Save As dialog Save the layout to Another User.
- Next, close Project 'A' and open Project 'B'.
- From the Layout options bar, choose Layout, Open.
- Scroll down to the project-specific layouts.
- Result: Project 'A' Layout is appearing and not Project 'B' Layout.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document