Due Date of Nullification Report is Earlier Than Initial Report
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Due date of nullification report is earlier than Initial Report.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create a case form.
2. Enter all P.M.D.A required fields.
3. Schedule, generate and transmit initial P.M.D.A report.
4. Received A.C.K.
5. Navigate to Case Actions > Delete and delete the case.
6. Go to Utilities > Case Undelete.
7. Search the case number, select the case and click Case Undelete
8. Open the case and go to Regulatory Reports tab.
9. Nullification report is generated. The due date is earlier than initial report due date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms