Subscription Notification Email Contents for Data Tag "Object Owner" Is Referring To Old "Originator" User Instead Of Current Originator
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the Originator on an Object in Agile is updated, the Subscription Notification data tag "Object Owner" does not reflect the updated Originator.
If the Originator on an Object in Agile is updated, the Subscription Notification data tag "Object Owner" should reflect the updated Originator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable Notifications for both email and inbox for the user who want to subscribe
2. Make sure Subscription Notification is enabled from java client > Admin > system settings > Notifications > Subscription Notification
3. Make sure notifications are enabled
4. Create an ECO
5. Login as user who want to receive notifications and go to the object and click on Actions > subscribe > status change
6. Go to the object of any user who has access to change the status of the object
7. Change the status
8. Check the user who has subscribed received email as per the template of Subscription Notification. We can check in history tab also
9. Now go to the object change the originator to some other user.
10. Change the status of the Object
11. Check the user who has subscribed received email as per the template of Subscription Notification.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms