Temporary Tables are not Deleted After Running SDE_RetailWholesalefranchiseFact
(Doc ID 2414236.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Insights - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Interfaces "SDE_RetailWholesalefranchiseLoad" and "SDE_RetailItemSeasonDimensionLoad", the "DELETE TEMPORARY OBJECT" option is set to False hence, temporary tables are not deleted from the system.
Steps To Recreate:
- Open SDE_RETAIL_ADAPTOR
- Navigate to "SDE_RetailWholesalefranchiseFact" / “SDE_RetailItemSeasonDimension” sub folder
- Open Interface SDE_RetailWholesalefranchiseLoad / SDE_RetailItemSeasonDimensionLoad
- Go to Flow Option --> LKM (LKM RA Oracle to Oracle(DBLink) with Control)
- Check for the Option "DELETE TEMPORARY OBJECT"
- This Option should be set to "True"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document