ORA-01403 Error when Creating a PO Specific Deal
(Doc ID 2414428.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create a PO specific Deal and when we enter the buy get component the below error is thrown.
ORA-01403: no data found returned by program unit DEAL_ORD_LIB_SQL.GET_TOTAL_QTY
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create Purchase Order for an Item A and Item B
2. In the PO Specific Deal create off Invoice Deal (as this example)
- Threshold Limit Type: Quantity - number of Units
- Active Date: 20-Dec-2017
- Threshold Value Type: Buy Get Free Discount Item
- Buy Item: ITEM A
- Threshold Target Quantity: Item: X
- Get Type: Free Get iUnit Free
- Item: ITEM B
- Unit Cost: 100
- Threshold Quantity : 20 free Unit
3. Try Approving the Deal
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document